Saturday we were happy to bring the photobooth to Laura and Corey's reception at Morningside Inn (Frederick, MD.) The rustic mountain lodge feel of this venue matched their shabby chic theme perfectly. The Inn is a converted bank barn accented by natural stone, overlooking 300 acres of beautiful countryside and two ponds. Some of my favorite parts of this wedding...
- Laura and Corey's first dance. The couple broke out into a series of different fast dances while wearing their Bride & Groom shades- I need to find some of those for props!
- Laura's stunning dress.
- The bridesmaids dresses- different styles and all different shades of blush pink.
- The couple's black lab, Cora was the flower girl and she was also included in the graphic for photobooth prints, how cute :).
- The social media feature we used where guests were able to upload photobooth pictures straight to facebook, twitter and/or e-mail was a hit!
- Lastly- how silly everyone got in the photobooth.
Below is a slideshow of some of our favorites. View the entire album here.: